Description: UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually.
Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic white-based skin, UltraCompare’s interface is completely themeable, and comes with several themes hand crafted at IDM. If you design a theme you’d like to share with the rest of our users, send us a pull request on GitHub, or simply email it to our support team.
UltraCompare’s powerful compare functions work just as well over FTP, and even network shares and connected drives. Simply click to open from FTP, choose your connection or create a new one to save for future use. It’s perfect for quickly checking local files and folders against what’s already on the server.
UltraCompare’s special document handling makes it easy to compare Word and PDF files. Just open them in your session as you would any other file, and let us take care of the rest.
Sometimes you simply want to quickly compare the contents of a file archive without extracting it for a normal file or folder compare. We’ve got you covered. With UltraCompare, you can easily open and compare .zip, .rar and .jar files. No setup required.
- Compare 2 or 3 files at a time
- Merge differences
- Filter compare view to show just matches or differences
- Table compare (Excel, CSV)
- Ignore whitespace, line endings, specific lines, and more
- Manually set text compare starting point
- Edit text files as you compare them
- Paste and compare text snippets
- Preview HTML files in browser
- Compare files from the Internet via URL
- Compare files and folders from FTP/SFTP
- Scan and navigate differences with mini-map
- Compare Word Docs (.doc/.docx), PDFs, and RTFs
- Compare archive files (.zip, .jar, .rar)
- Sync folders quickly and easily
- Find and resolve duplicate files
- Save and reuse your most used comparisons with sessions
- Drag-and-drop folders and files to compare them
- Integrate with Windows explorer
- Integrate with Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, Perforce, and more
- Change application and compare colors with themes
- Show compare vertically or horizontally
- Save difference and result reports