TSZ has released the updated version of “Ontrack EasyRecovery Enterprise”.
Description: Ontrack EasyRecovery software is offered in versions for Windows® and Mac®, and is available in annually renewable licenses. All versions perform unlimited recoveries from local storage and external media, and work on all drive types.
- Supports: Microsoft Windows® 95, Microsoft Windows® 98, Microsoft Windows® NT, Microsoft Windows® ME, Microsoft Windows® 2000, Microsoft Windows® XP, Microsoft Windows® Vista™, Microsoft Windows® 2003, Microsoft Windows® 7/Windows 8, Windows® 10, and all versions of Microsoft Windows® Server.
- Easy-to-use, fully automated wizard that walks the user through the program.
- Data protection through standard write system API, which minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- Proactive monitoring of hard drive health (HDD/SSD).
- Securely and permanently deletes data.
- Supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (Enterprise Edition).
- Supports permanently deleting files and folders from a virtual disk (Enterprise Edition ).
- Recovers data from FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems.
- Recovers data from Linux Ext2/Ext3 file systems.
- Network support for recovering remote systems (Enterprise Edition).
- Hardware RAID and software RAID recovery, including stripe sets and mirrored drives (Enterprise Edition).
- Recovers from an emptied recycle bin, command line and from within Windows Explorer.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Formatted drive recovery.
- Lost partition recovery.
- Can recover files based on unique signature allowing for recovery from RAW data.
- Recovers from all types of digital media, HDD/SSD drives, flash memory devices, external USB media and all other types of removable media.
- Preview files before recovery.
- Supports SATA/IDE/SCSI.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Oracle® Linux media (Ext2/3).