Description: AnyDVD HD is a Windows based application that removes restrictions of DVD and Blu-ray media automatically in the background. AnyDVD HD works in the background to automatically and transparently enable read access of the contents of a movie DVD or Blu-ray as soon as it’s inserted into the drive. The DVD/Blu-ray will become useable to your windows operating system and all programs on your computer, such as DVD/Blu-ray backup software like CloneDVD, CloneBD and others, then supporting any DVD or Blu-ray. AnyDVD HD optionally disables RPC region codes, thereby making the movie region free and comfortably viewable on any DVD/Blu-ray player and with any DVD/Blu-ray playback software. AnyDVD HD is capable of disabling unwanted movie features such as forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip marks, giving you full control over your movie experience. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, and prevents unwanted software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs and Blu-rays.
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions.
- Works on-the-fly without the need to store data onto your hard disk.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party file system. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be backed up when using AnyDVD HD.
- Removes parental restrictions.
- Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
- With ‘magic file replacement’ you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
- AnyDVD HD is the must-have utility for the serious home theater enthusiast.