Description: Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file or folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more… Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file or folder references, finds them on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations. And then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid registered help files
- invalid shared DLL references